Response To COVID-19
During this uncertain time, Schworer Volkswagen would like to assure you that we are closely following all recommendations from city and state government as well as the CDC to help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority.
Let me share some of the measures we have implemented at our dealership that demonstrates that commitment to you:
- Dealership Sanitization Services – We will provide you with a sanitized facility that you can be assured will be clean and safe. Here are some of the steps we are taking:
- Social Distancing: We have instructed all of our staff to eliminate any interaction with customers that could potentially spread the virus. This includes any handshakes as well as maintaining a 6-foot distance between customers as recommended by the World Health Organization.
- Dealership Sanitization Services
- Hand Sanitizer – We will make alcohol-based hand rub readily available throughout our dealership including our show floor reception desk and customer lounge area.
- Latex Gloves – All porters and technicians will wear latex gloves any time they are in a customer’s vehicle. Employees will be changing these throughout the day.
- Dealership Deep-Clean – All departments of our dealership are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized by a commercial cleaning service every night. All common areas and fixtures such as door handles, desktops, and workstations will also be thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- While our entire dealership is open as normal, during these uncertain times we are also offering services that will allow you to shop for the new or pre-owned vehicle you’ve been dreaming of without setting foot in the dealership. Mobile Test Drive – We would also be happy to deliver a vehicle to you and allow you to test drive it at a location that is convenient to you.
- Buy Your Vehicle Online – We also offer a service on our website that allows you to shop our inventory and buy your new Volkswagen completely online. The process is quick and easy, and we are available via telephone at 402-435-3300 to help walk you through the process if you have any questions. Once you complete the process, we will deliver your new Volkswagen directly to you.
- At Home Test Drives – We will be happy to bring the vehicle you are interested in to your home, so you can test drive it, the vehicle will be completely sanitized for your protection. If you have a trade-in, we can bring your vehicle back to the dealership to have it appraised while you are test-driving and return your trade-in to your home.
- Online Credit Application – You can fill out our secure online credit application and pre-approval process directly on our website that allows you to complete the application process from home
- Concierge Vehicle Delivery and Walk-around – We will deliver your new Volkswagen or pre-owned vehicle to your home. One of our sales professionals will personally demonstrate all the features of your vehicle including things like pairing your smartphone, setting up your radio, and all the safety and comfort features. Your vehicle will be completely disinfected. We can even have you sign all the paperwork from home.
- Limited Dealership Personnel Interaction – We will minimize your in-person interaction with our staff.
- Volkswagen Parts and Service: It is also important that we continue to provide you a resource to keep your vehicle serviced so that you can be assured you have a safe, reliable car.
- Concierge Pick-Up/Drop Off Service – Let us come to you. We’ll pick up your vehicle, drive it to the dealership and perform the service you need. We will then deliver it back to you during regular business hours.
- Home Parts Delivery – Prefer to do it yourself? We’ll bring genuine Volkswagen parts directly to you, and you can pay for them on the spot.
- Roadside Assistance On-Demand – If you need us to come to you because your vehicle isn’t drivable, we’ll make the arrangements to not only pick up your vehicle but also take you back to your home or office.
- Limited Dealership Personnel Interaction – Your service appointment will be limited to one dedicated service employee. Your service writer will handle all aspects of your service appointment including the initial analysis and write up to facilitating the payment with our cashiers. Any updates regarding the status of your appointment will be made either via text message or phone depending on your preference.
At Schworer Volkswagen, we are committed to remaining open to provide all of your Volkswagen vehicle needs and are making all the necessary adjustments to our facility and personnel to ensure a safe environment. Even through this all, we will strive to make this process enjoyable and deliver the world-class customer experience that you expect and deserve.