2020 Volkswagen Passat Available Comfort Features
If you’re on the road a lot, it’s important to have a vehicle that you’ll be comfortable in for long periods of time. The 2020 Volkswagen Passat is designed with the comfort of the driver and passengers in mind. Long commutes will be more enjoyable with the available comfort features of this sedan. Keep reading to find out what comfort features you’ll enjoy in the 2020 Volkswagen Passat.
Comfort for the driver and the passengers
- V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces. Enjoy sitting on a seating surface that is comfortable, stylish and easy to clean. It looks just like leather but has the feeling of both cloth and leather.
- Climatronic® dual-zone climate control. Avoid arguments over what temperature you want the cabin to be with this feature. The driver and passenger can both be comfortable with their favored temperatures.
- Spacious leg room. Rear passengers don’t have to worry about feeling cramped with 39.1 inches of leg room. Passengers of all heights can stretch out their legs while on the road.
- Rear USB charging ports. Passengers will enjoy have ease of access to the two USB charging ports on the center console. No longer will they have to keep their phone in the front while it charges.
- Rear air vents. Passengers can choose to have the airflow go in whichever direction they choose. This small feature helps to create a more enjoyable ride for the rear passengers.
- Heated front seats. During the cold months, you’ll enjoy being surrounded by heat with the heated seats. No more are the days of being chilly when driving in the winter.
Read this next: How much does the 2020 Passat cost?
Test drive the 2020 Volkswagen Passat
Interested in these comfort features? Then stop by Schworer Volkswagen to schedule a test drive of the 2020 Volkswagen Passat today. You’ll be able to experience these comfort features before getting a Volkswagen Passat for yourself. We look forward to seeing you at our dealership soon!